Monday, October 8, 2012

Where Have I Gone Because Nobody Knows....

Hello to all my wonderful followers!
..... I can imagine that you are all pretty upset with me right now because I have been absent for, oh, I don't know, 4 1/2 months. LOL! Please forgive me! You don't how sorry (and busy) I am. My summer was good for the most part and the start of school.. it's like my brain just wandered off because I can't seem to remember what I am supposed to do, when my assignments are due, etc. I'm so glad that you guys didn't unfollow me because that would just break my hear and since you didn't, it shows how faithful you guys are. Thank you for believing me! I know that my blog isn't up "to par" and that it is not the best desgined blog in the history of blogging, but it actually is something. I mean, isn't something better than nothing? I completely agree with that statement.

              
                 If you guys have any suggestions or any ideas on how I can improve my blog so I can get more followers please let me know because my goal for followers is 20. I'm not setting it to 50 or 100 or 1,000 because I'm just a beginner and I really don't know that much about graphic designing. I would love for someone to add all the cool features to my blog, give it a really cool theme, add music, and just make it so that it represents me!


           So yea, that's all I have to say. I'll be writing more since I'm actually interested in my blog again. Please Please recommend me to other bloggers; I'm in need of followers and I don't know how to get more. Please check out my other blog - A Serendipitous Feeling- this is the link right here:
http://wordscreatemeaning.blogspot.com/

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS! I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING UP ON ME ::D I PROMISE THAT I'LL MAKE MY BLOG SO MUCH BETTER ;D

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! It means a lot to me! Please prohibit from foul language or anything that is inappropriate. Thanks :)