Sunday, October 14, 2012

Gaining Followers

I'm up to 5 followers! Yay! I know it is not much, and you guys are probably like, "Five followers is not a big deal." Well.... for me, it kind of it is because I remember how close I was to giving up on my blog and just abandoning it, leaving it in that state and not caring anymore about what I should post or write about on my blog, but that wasn't an option for me. I love to write and express myself and I'm so glad that blogging was able to do that for me.


 So yea, five followers IS a big deal for ME because I wasn't even that close when I first started to blog, so I just want to say thank you to my followers and everyone that views my page (who should follow me if they like me so much :)) Please pray that my blog becomes a success because now I'm dedicated to posting entries frequently instead of once a month. LOL

 
Please Please Please tell all your Blogger friends about my blogs! My goal is to reach 20 followers :) and I plan to make that happen.
 
I'm even thinking about holding a contest very soon but I haven't decided what it should be. So I have to keep that in mind, but if you guys have any SUGGESTIONS, please don't hesitate to post a comment below. Any idea is a GOOD IDEA! Peace out guys, and thank you very much!

7 comments:

  1. Your so negative. You'll get more followers if only you BELIEVE! Btw:"peace out" is so over! hahaha jk, whatev, so ummm anyways you need to follow my blog!!!!!! You said you would, and you haven't! FOLLOW ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm Keely I think you read this blog wrong. Obviously I'm happy that I'm gaining followers :) I'm not a "Debbie Downer" , I"m full of sunshine and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM NOT AVAILABLE TOMORROW!!!! I have dance and dance, and even more dance. Also my Grandpappy is getting knee-replacement surgery, and I'm going to see him tomorrow. Anyhoo, You NEED to come to my studio, and you NEED to come to my recital!! I can get you a free ticket! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Keely,
    I thougth about it and after thinking for a long long long time, I decided I MIGHT come to your studio next year, MIGHT! because your studio seems like a lot of fun, but I don't anyone there -_- and you need to come to MY RECITAL! BUT you have to pay for the tickets lol isn't that funny?? LOL anyways please come to the Photography Club! Its fun :)))) Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Chrissy for stopping by my blog. The backpack you liked they still had 2 at the JCP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome and thank you! They are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Crissy!
    To answer your question on my blog: I use Ribbit! (http://www.ribbet.com/app/#/home/welcome) to put my watermark on my photos :) its a really good free editor!
    ~Lily

    lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! It means a lot to me! Please prohibit from foul language or anything that is inappropriate. Thanks :)