Thursday, October 11, 2012

Weekly Segments- Any Suggestions?

Hey all my little AND amazing followers! How are you all doing this fine Thursday afternoon?

I just wanted to get your opinion from you guys. I wanted to know if there is sometime of special segment you would like me to hold on certain days, like on Wednesdays or Fridays that could become weekly events.

I was already planning on doing that, but you guys ARE the reason why I am doing it and I wanted to get your opinion on what YOU want to see.


Please comment below and thank you very much!
*Nice comments please. I don't want any vulgar language or anything "inappropriate."


Thank you :)

Au revoir

Chrissy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! It means a lot to me! Please prohibit from foul language or anything that is inappropriate. Thanks :)