Monday, April 23, 2012

Long Time, No Blog

Hey guys, What's up? I know it's been a while since I've lasted posted on my blog. This week is so hectic and I need to get my act together- I just realized we have less than 2 months until I get out of school (if you live in Florida) and I'm counting the days and the weeks. I'm excited to do soo many things this summer such as volunteer at local hospitals, refine my writing/poetry skills, take lessons like dance, music, photography, go on a cruise, travel and doo soo many things. I can't wait! Do you guys have any plans for the summer? Comment below and let me know.  Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! It means a lot to me! Please prohibit from foul language or anything that is inappropriate. Thanks :)