Sunday, April 1, 2012

"Taking Chances"

*A Sonnet*

Love is always about taking chances
To decide whether to stay or to leave
But if you do so, may I have this dance?
Before I begin to break out and grieve

I remember you said you'd always stay
But things we had planned fell out of place
I look outside and the skies appear gray
The wet and painful tears fall down my face

The memories we have made have changed me
I'm not the same person I was before
Don't worry, it's better this way you see
Because I've moved on and walked out the door

I guess some things were just not meant to be
But thank you for taking this chance with me  </3




*comment below and tell me what you think*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! It means a lot to me! Please prohibit from foul language or anything that is inappropriate. Thanks :)