Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Pink Rose

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been putting up new blog posts. I've been extremely busy with schoolwork, dance, and other activities. I wrote this poem in my Creative Writing I class, and I hope you guys like it :)















"My Pink Rose"

The first flower
has started to bloom
In my presence, I watch it grow
A rose, with colors like no other
It's pink, so vibrant and pretty
like a girl's dress on Easter Sunday
I watch it grow
Everyday on the warm and cool nights
It breathes radiance
elegance, poise, and beauty
Blossoming like a lady
it is matured and beautiful
The sun shines down
nurturing the flower
The flower is majestic
a flower like not other
But nothing lasts forever
Seasons come and go
The cold and harsh weather
hits hard like a thunderstorm
Killing any plant or flower
This rose that I watched
Had become wilted and dry
stealing my joy
Spring has come again
bringing back my joy
as I watch this new flower grow
beautiful on my window sill.

This image does not belong to Live Life Wonderfully. All images in this blog post were taken from Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! It means a lot to me! Please prohibit from foul language or anything that is inappropriate. Thanks :)