Friday, February 1, 2013

My Extremely Long Vacation (Not Really)


Hey guys,
LOL, I just realized that the last time I made a blog post was on Dec 4, which was over 2 months ago. I apologize because I had a lot going on between Christmas vacation and now. My cousins and their parents (aunt and uncle) came to visit us for Christmas and I was extremely happy to see them because that was my first time ever meeting them. It was such a blast and we had so much; we went to Disney World and took a little "road trip" while they were here. Christmas was amazing because I got to spend it with my wonderful family, but the only downside was that I was sick on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and the rest of the week until my birthday. It sucked, but other than that, I can't complain.

  So how are you guys and how was your Christmas vacation? I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year, because I did. AHHH I just realized that today is the first of February! Happy First Day of February! Hehehehe! That means Valentine's Day will be here soon and winter will be almost over! I'm tired of the cold weather and can't wait to break out the gladiators, capris, tanks, and skirts and everything summer related.


I really don't know what else to say. I have no thoughts right now and I had some earlier and they disappeared!

Oh well!

Tell people to follow me and shoutout to Grace (I forgot what your blog name was) for following me! I really appreciate it :)

Ciao!

Chrissy :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! It means a lot to me! Please prohibit from foul language or anything that is inappropriate. Thanks :)