Friday, February 24, 2012

Who I Am

I'm shy and sensitive
That's just who I am
Can you tell me who made me?
God made me this way
Go ahead and say "I'm this", "I'm that"
But honestly, do you think I really care?
Don't judge me until you know
As a matter of fact, don't judge me if you know me
You wanna know why?
God made each of us unique; different from one another
The same God that made me is the same God who made you
So we may be different, but we have the same Creator
He loves me and you for who we are, not for what we done
So go ahead and judge; see if I care
The only person's opinion that should matter is God
He is above all, King of Kings, Lord of Lords
I'm shy, small and sensitive
That's the way God made me
And this is who I am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! It means a lot to me! Please prohibit from foul language or anything that is inappropriate. Thanks :)